The Continental European Division (CED-IADR) together with the Scandinavian Division (NOF) of the International Association for Dental Research organize the Oral Health Research Congress in Madrid from 19 to 21 September 2019. Filippo Graziani will take part in different symposia and oral sessions
Science and Research will be the core elements of the agenda of the Oral Health Research Congress organised in Madrid from 19 to 21 September 2019. A two-and-a-half day congress where renowned experts will present their latest research in an Oral Health with more than 18 symposia and 2 keynote lectures on diverse subjects of high scientific level.
Filippo Graziani will take part in different symposia and oral sessions dedicated to Periodontology.
UNILEVER SPONSORED SYMPOSIUM, Thursday 19th September (supported by Unilever)
- A clinical perspective on dentine hypersensitivity: the root of the problem by Nicola X West (Bristol, UK)
- Dentine hypersensitivity and its impact on the quality of life by Filippo Graziani (Pisa, Italy)
- The prevalence of dentine hypersensitivity in Europe and its impact on periodontal and dental health by Virginie Monnet-Corti (Marseille, France)
Chaired by Marjolaine Gosset (Paris, France)
CLINICAL SATELLITE SYMPOSIA – SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2019:
PERIODONTOLOGY Sociedad Española de Periodoncia (SEPA) session; chaired by Bill Papaioannou (Athens, Greece)
- Which are the ideal bone grafts and membranes by Mariano Sanz (Madrid, Spain)
- Bioactive factors by Andrés Pascual (Madrid, Spain)
- Regeneration of unconventional defects by Filippo Graziani (Pisa, Italy)
Friday, September 20, 2019
Validation of a New Surgical Score System for Conservative Surgical Treatment of Medical Related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw. M. NISI*, S. GENNAI, R. IZZETTI, F. GRAZIANI, M. GABRIELE (Department of Translational Research and of New Surgical and Medical Technologies, University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy)
Effects of Periodontal Treatment on Overall Well-being.
U. MARHL*, S. GENNAI, M. PERIĆ, M. PETRINI, D. KARAPESTA, M. NISI, N. DISCEPOLI, F. GRAZIANI (University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy)
UHFUS-guided Minor Salivary Gland Biopsy in Sjogren’s Syndrome Diagnostic Work-up.
R. IZZETTI*, S. FONZETTI, S. VITALI, C. BALDINI, V. IODICE, V. DONATI, F. FERRO, M. NISI, F. GRAZIANI, T. ORANGES, V. DINI, M. MOSCA, D. CARAMELLA, M. GABRIELE (Department of Translational Research and of New Surgical and Medical Technologies, University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy)