General informationPeriocampus International is a 5 day, comprehensive course covering non-surgical and surgical periodontal therapy, as well as non-surgical treatment of peri-implant diseases. Throughout the duration of the course participants have the opportunity to work and learn together, devoted to theoretical and practical lessons during the day. Evenings are reserved for common social activities. The goal is to form a team (a campus), immersing and living the true #Passione for periodontology.
Course type & languageThe course consists of a theoretical and hands-on practical approach (study models, animal models – pig mandibles). The official language is English, but simultaneous translation may be provided to larger groups of attendees from the same country upon request.
Go discover the programme!
Dentists – € 4.000,00 (+ 22% Italian VAT)
Dental hygienists and therapists – € 3.000,00 (+ 22% Italian VAT)
QUOTED FEE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Participation in Periocampus International
- Hu-Friedy Periocampus Foundation I instrument kit
- Certificate of attendance
- Official Periocampus course materials and bag
- Accommodation – 3 nights (dental hygienists/therapists) or 4 nights (dentists) in a DUS room in Green Park Resort****S in Tirrenia, Italy
- Use of hotel facilities (beach, swimming pool, tennis courts) free of charge
Food and beverages
- Light lunches in between sessions
- Coffee breaks in between sessions
- Evening drinks
- Buffet dinner
- Gala dinner
If the participant is joined by a family member, spouse or a partner, a discount for an upgrade to a 2-persons room (extra € 30.00 per night) is arranged.